Civil Society Organisation “La Strada-Ukraine”
Civil Society Organization “La Strada-Ukraine” is a non-governmental, non-profit organization working in Ukraine since 1997.
La Strada-Ukraine’s mission is to contribute to ensuring gender equality, preventing all forms of gender based violence, in particular domestic violence and human trafficking, as well as protecting children’s rights through the implementation of human rights standards within the society and the state.
Directions of activity:
- monitoring of the state policy implementation,
- awareness raising campaigns,
- prevention and education campaigns,
- trainings and strengthening capacities,
- providing legal and social assistance to suffered,
La Strada-Ukraine operates the National Toll Free Hot Line on prevention of domestic violence, human trafficking and gender discrimination and the National Toll Free Hot Line for Children and Youth .